The City of Long Beach offices and services will adhere to the following schedule on Friday, Nov. 29 because of the Thanksgiving holiday.
Trash and recyclables will be collected as usual. There will be no street sweeping or enforcement of street sweeping violations on Nov. 29.
Parking enforcement and all infractions, including time zones, will be enforced as usual. Days and hours of enforcement are posted inside the meters.
The following services and departments will be closed:
• Animal Care Services and spcaLA
• Career Transition Center
• Center for Working Families
• City Hall
• Citizen Police Complaint Commission
• Code Enforcement services
• Fire Headquarters, Support Services (ECOC), Fire Prevention, & Operations, including Marine Safety Administration
• Gas Services (emergencies: 570-2140)
• Health Department and Health facilities
• Park offices, Rancho Los Cerritos, & community park facilities
• Police administration
• Street sweeping
• Water Department (Emergencies: 570-2390)
The following services and departments will be open:
• El Dorado Regional Park
• El Dorado Nature Center
• Fire stations and lifeguard stations
• Marina offices
• Main Police Station front desk
• Refuse and recycling collection
• Swimming pools
All libraries will reopen on Saturday, Nov. 30. Animal Care Services and spcaLA will re-open Saturday, Nov. 30, at 10am. Field services are always available by calling (562) 570.PETS.
Source: City of LB