The upcoming United Artists 90th Anniversary Film Festival in Los Angeles will be filled with some of the most entertaining and exciting movies of our time, and the Signal Tribune is sponsoring a contest in honor of the festival.
The film festival will take place at ArcLight Cinema in Hollywood, 6360 W. Sunset Boulevard, from June 4-25, but one lucky winner can have his or her own festival with the following 20 titles by answering the trivia question correctly, mailing the response to the Signal Tribune and the answer is drawn from among the correct responses.
The films included in the DVD collection, valued at $289, are:
• The Battle of Britain (Collector’s Edition)
• The Apartment (Collector’s Edition)
• A Bridge Too Far (Collector’s Edition, 2 discs)
• Carrie: 25th Anniversary (Special Edition)
• Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (Special Edition, 2 discs)
• Die Another Day P/S (Special Edition)
• Fiddler on the Roof (Decade’s Collection)
• Fistful of Dollars (Collector’s Edition)
• For A Few Dollars More (Collector’s Edition)
• Get Shorty (Collector’s Edition, 2 discs)
• The Great Escape(Special Edition, 2 discs)
• In the Heat of the Night (40th Anniversary Edition)
• Invasion of Body Snatchers (Collector’s Edition)
• Judgment At Nuremberg (Special Edition)
• New York, New York (30th Anniversary Edition)
• Raging Bull (Collector’s Edition, 2 discs)
• Rain Man (Special Edition)
• Rocky (Collector’s Edition)
• Some Like It Hot (Collector’s Edition)
• West Side Story (Special Edition, 2 discs)
For a chance to win the collection, correctly answer the following question:
What United Artists title starring Dick Van Dyke became a Broadway musical?
To enter, submit your answer with your complete name and mailing address to: Signal Tribune Attn: Contest 2669 Myrtle Ave. #111, Signal Hill, CA 90755 or email your answer to email@example.com.
For more information about the festival, visit www.arclightcinemas.com.